The Energy, Transport and Infrastructure sectors face profound structural transformations as they explore new and emerging markets.
We help companies build a solid talent strategy, identifying the leaders who can enable them to capitalize on evolving opportunities and take their business into new high-growth areas.
Amrop’s Energy, Transport & Infrastructure Practice is configured to anticipate and respond to the talent needs of globalizing organizations in the following sub-sectors:
- ENERGY - Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Renewable Energy (Wind, Tidal, Solar etc)
- INFRASTRUCTURE - Rail, Airports, Highways, Ports, Power, Pipelines, Water, Waste & Telecoms.
- TRANSPORT OPERATORS - Rail, Bus, Airlines, Ferries
Based on over 30 years’ experience, Industrial Practice offers dedicated expertise in Executive Search, Leadership Assessment and Board Consulting to secure Leaders For What’s Next – the professionals who will enable ambitious players to plan, initiate and execute with agility, efficiency and sustainability. We combine sector insight with local know-how, connecting local or regional variances to a global framework within the largest global partnership of our kind.
Relentlessly context driven, our understanding of the specific needs and goals of each client enables us to identify and attract high-performing leaders:
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT - Non-Executive, C-Level Executives, Managing Directors, Division and Business Unit Leaders.
- LEADERSHIP FUNCTIONS - Finance, HR, Operations, Sales & Marketing, Suppy Chain, IT, R&D, Engineering & Technical, legal, Sustainability & CSR.